Technological Logistics for Bombardier Transportation
One of the activities of Belam-Riga is technological logistics, i.e. search, purchase and delivery of necessary equipment for the customer.
As part of the project in the Turkmenbashi port (Republic of Turkmenistan), we implemented technological logistics for the company Bombardier Transportation. Belam- Riga has provided for its partner the purchase of necessary equipment, as well as its storage and preparation for shipment to Turkmenistan.
The professionalism and experience of our team has allowed us to successfully execute the project, which is characterised by the diversity and large volume of equipment supplied, the need for a deep understanding of technology, as well as extremely short deadlines.
As part of technological logistics, Belam- Rīga provided:
- Selection of equipment suppliers;
- Conclusion and harmonisation of supply contracts;
- Arrangement of pre-shipment inspection at suppliers’ warehouses and equipment manufacturing factories;
- Storage and batching of goods;
- Registration of accompanying documentation.
The project provides delivery of:
- 250 km of cable;
- 18 retarders;
- 104 switchgears;
- 172 traffic lights;
- 162 track boxes;
- 3 power sources 10kVA and 30 kVA;
- 6 automatic barriers;
- Two-way fleet communication systems;
- A set of equipment for dispatching workplaces.