CONSTRUCTION AND INSTALLATION
Most of the large-scale engineering projects involve a considerable amount of installation and construction works, such as construction of cable duct systems, installation of poles and masts, soil puncturing works, and the renovation and modernization of switch rooms.
We offer the full cycle of associated construction works for utility systems. By purchasing our services, you employ a professional team of designers, installation personnel, and specialist engineers.
- Site visit and examination of the available infrastructure
- Creation and coordination of system concepts
- Establishment of budget guidelines
- Development of the statement of work
- Design (technological design and construction design)
- Construction works for utility systems
- Installation and commissioning
- As-built documentation
- Professional consultations on the further development or modernization of the systems
THE BENEFITS YOU GAIN
We ensure the full project cycle, allowing the employer to concentrate on the problem statement that corresponds to their objectives to the greatest possible extent. By purchasing our services, you obtain:
- The guaranteed attainment of the stated objectives;
- Diversity in terms of selection of the technologies and manufacturers used;
- The high quality of work implementation and the informative as-built documentation;
- A service that conforms to the highest industry standards.