Building Information Modeling (BIM) ensures a more thorough approach to construction management by organizing coordinated work of the designers responsible for different design packages (architecture, structure and utilities). Such an approach allows avoiding the large amount of errors occurring in the classic 2D design process.
Apart from the design stage, BIM also provides a number of advantages in the site construction and maintenance process:
- More detailed and high-quality planning of works and deliveries of materials,
- High informativeness on the construction progress,
- Closer cooperation between the adjacent organizations participating in construction,
- Prevention of possible conflicts between the systems or elements of the building,
- Unified environment with the complete information on the building and its equipment.
What is included
- Analysis of BIM design requirements;
- A full-fledged team (BIM manager/coordinator, BIM lead, modelers);
- Weekly coordinated MEP model;
- Prompt and proactive elimination of clashes in the model;
- Only implementable solutions verified by the engineers and construction managers;
- Model support in the construction process;
- Model support in the operation process.
What benefits you will get
We offer a highly skilled team of engineers and designers with the experience of work in the BIM design. By involving our specialists, you will obtain the full range of services required for preparing a coordinated utility model that conforms to the building geometry.
- Guaranteed achievement of the stated goal;
- A highly skilled team and project management;
- Support of the model during any design stage;
- Solutions conforming to the highest industry standards.
We are always being asked
Lūdzam rakstīt pieprasījumu uz firstname.lastname@example.org