1. Cookies – are computer data, in particular text files stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended to improve the standard use of the web pages services. Cookies, as a rule, contain the name of the site where they are originated, their storage life on terminal equipment and a unique number.
2. The person installing the terminal equipment for the User of the Service, receiving and managing cookies is SIA Belam-Riga
3. Cookies are used for:
a) adapting web content to the preferences of the Service User and optimizing the use of Web sites. In particular, these files allow the Service User to identify the device and correctly display web pages according to their individual needs
b) creating statistics that help us understand the benefits the User of the Service receives from web pages, thereby improving their structure and content;
c) providing sessions of the Service User (after logging in), as a result of which the User of the Service does not need to re-enter the login and password on each page;
4. The website uses two basic types of cookies: “session” cookies and “fixed” (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal device, until he / she exits the system by leaving the website or disconnecting the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of such files, or until they are deleted by the User.
5. The website also uses the following types of cookies:
a) “significant” cookies that allow the use of services, for example, available in the cookies authentication service used for services that require authentication on the website;
b) cookies used to ensure security, for example, to detect fraud when authenticating on a website;
c) “operational” cookies that allow you to collect information about the use of parts of a website.
d) “functional” cookies, can store the Custom Settings and personalization of the User Interface selected by the User, for example, in terms of language or region, User-selected font size and appearance, and so on.
e) “advertising” cookies, allowing to deliver advertising material taking into account the interests of Users.
6. The software used by default to browse web pages (Internet browsers) often allows you to store cookies in the terminal device of the User. Users can make changes to the cookie settings on their browsers at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic processing of cookies in your browser settings or to report about them on your device every time you enter the website. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the instructions for the web browser software used by the End-User, and also on www.aboutcookies.org.